View Single Post
Old 11-27-2015, 08:07 PM   #24 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiVenom View Post
I read up on them, some guys swear that they can tell the difference. I was sort of in a spending mood and with the discounts that they have I figured now was as good a time as any. Figured worse comes to worse they canīt hurt the suspension dynamics and might show some small decrease in flex under load.

I already have all the SPL stuff ready to go (front arms, rear camber, rear toe, traction arms, and lockout kit). I ordered the rear toe arms by mistake earlier this year. However, that got my gears turning about getting rid of the factory midlinks by going true type.

Excited to get under there and start this project. Itīs been on hold for almost a year.
Interested in hearing your feedbacks after installed.