View Single Post
Old 11-26-2015, 07:33 PM   #1433 (permalink)
HEK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '13 Z Tour Sports 6m
HEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashimello View Post
I guess the magic is find the path to the person who has responsibility (cares).
Its obvious Nissan has to recall the slave cylinder or replace it,
but they did the maths and decided otherwise. The only way to object is make this well known - even hit Nissan marketing in Japan. Also if the facebook page gets popular, they will have to act.
I see this as numbers, there are s few Z's at least in my neck of the woods that why bother to recall "all" manuals"..let us bring our broken horses to Nissan and they will claim we did it ourselves since we beat on our Z's. I will subscribe to this topic and will bring it up to the dealer the last day my warranty expires and ask the manager where do I stand....I will too lawyer up and have record of this ordeal others are going thru...no worries...
HEK is offline   Reply With Quote