View Single Post
Old 11-26-2015, 07:14 AM   #9 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukcas61 View Post
Yeah, horsepower might be there but if you like turning a boat in the corners at 20 miles an hour the mustang is great. That's why I ***king love my Z. I've had her for about 6 months now as a daily driver and I drive her 150+ miles a day and not everyday do I not get in my car and tell her I love her and snuggle into her seat. Just the other day I took a curve on the sierra highway going at 80 miles an hour and I just could not get the grin outta my face.

And the reliability is incredible to me for such a sports car. I was planning on getting the new revamped mustang but once I test drove the Z I just fell in love.
this all day.

i do it everytime.

i even pat the centre console piece and rub it saying you gone done good today babe.

mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote