View Single Post
Old 11-26-2015, 06:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
FNR32
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370Z
FNR32 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwskyracer View Post
i just bot a new 14 touring sport NO TECH for 31k. my local dealer in NYC area Harte had a red touring sport tech for 32K. im pretty sure he wouldve sold it for 30k but i did not like the red.

here are two in silver and blue that i think should sell in that context of 30-32 in my opinion. not sure why blue with lower msrp is 1k higher...

New 2014 Nissan 370Z in Allentown | Rothrock Nissan | 4050080

New 2014 Nissan 370Z in Allentown | Rothrock Nissan | 4050090

and the red one for 32k quoted in person at dealership.

2014 Nissan 370Z West Haven, CT

also if you want a crazy modded out 14 with meisterschaft exhaust, berk HFC and stillen intakes, try this. i think its a bargain if its what you want. it was too loud for me.

NY Used 2014 Nissan 370Z For Sale | Jackson Heights & Queens Pre-Owned Deals

these guys in NE dont wanna be stuck another 4mos with these cars so deals can be had. if you can spend the lil extra, i would buy new. just my 2 cents.

to answer your question, i would go with the cpo blue one if youre indifferent on the color. i would view both deals as nearly equal as cpo is worth the 1k. but i would def pick the color i like better as you will be living with this car for few years i would guess.

good luck.
Thanks for your input. I decided to jump on the blue one and will be picking it up Friday morning! I was able to negotiate a slightly better deal and considering the backstory on the car, the low milage and the fact that it's CPO'd, it was a no brainer. Plus, i'm partial to the blue!
FNR32 is offline   Reply With Quote