View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 12:35 PM   #1027 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishuko View Post
metal is cheap.

it's the technologies, dampeners, pipings, suspension, coupe premium etc that adds onto it.

i can see the next Z debut around 35k for the entry up to into the 50's for a nismo.
The 2.0 will have to sell around the price of an 1LT Camaro
The 3.0 in between the 1SS and 2SS, STARTING PRICE.

Some of the formulas are common logic and nearly undebateable. If the 2.0 Camaro is 3360lbs right now?
The Z should be able to cut into the same 500lb advantage it had in 2009.

Now... Moving on to technologies. What's going to make the Z cheap is the fact that all our cars are controlled by high gig tablet technology unified to the ECU. That's why the Camaro is so highly appointed at such a low price.

No back seats means less materials to use during build.

The GRIP Z chassis will most likely be the source for the next Z. Being that, the 3 door Juke concept is 2,500lbs with the higher roof line and added weight of all wheel drive. A LOW SLUNG COUPE SHOULD BE LIGHTER. I don't know why y'all making something highly possible, seem impossible? All of the bits are there. Irs all about putting it together.