View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 03:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
Zipper 104
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '13 PW/Frost/Spt/AT
Zipper 104 will become famous soon enough
Default Frost

I love mine and love it even more the odd time I can actually see it. I've covered mine with grey towels since day one, that's how worried I am about getting it dirty. The only place I see any issues is on the seat bolsters on the outboard sides. I'm real careful when I get in and out to not drag my azz across it. My neighbour has an early 370 and the bolsters are dirty and show signs of creasing. I'd be interested in seeing how well they would come back with a little TLC.
It's a real rare occasion that anyone rides shotgun in mine so I don't have to worry too much about that side. I've never cleaned the 'alcantara' inserts and use a leather cleaner and conditioner on the bolsters. They look like they did Day One. When I clean them I mask off the inserts from the bolsters with green tape to avoid getting anything where I don't want it.
I'd also imagine the persimmon wouldn't be any much different so I wouldn't fear getting Frost. They are both real nice. It really comes down to which one you prefer I figure, but there is way less persimmon out there if that makes any difference to you.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1117 2.JPG (634.8 KB, 40 views)

Last edited by Zipper 104; 11-25-2015 at 03:50 AM. Reason: add photo
Zipper 104 is offline   Reply With Quote