View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 01:35 AM   #348 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, i typed that wrong. Rays only makes the 20x12 in +20, which is still cool

I was running 17x9.5 +12 and 18x10.5 +18 on my S14; i'm
used to making stuff fit (and that wasn't even uber aggressive, even for metal fenders)

I've dug around enough to know the rears will be fine with stretch, camber, roll, and the Z has enormous space in the rear. I'm not planning on tucking the entire tire or anything.

I'm mainly just checking if the 10.5 +22 will have any rubbing issues on the INSIDE.

For my S14, i kept rubbing on the wiring harness on the front, and had to ziptie the damn thing near the top of the front frame inside the fender.

Wish they made 20x9.5 +12 with face 4
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote