View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 10:59 PM   #76 (permalink)
37zeroZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Truck
37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbc749 View Post
Sir, take as much as you can, you deserve justice for this issue. Do it for everyone else who has had similar BS issues and hasn't been able to do a darn thing about it.

Do if for me, who took my Z into the local Nissan Dealership and they pushed it onto the curb and promptly left it there. sitting with the bumper planted on the concrete. And then when I came to pick up the car, I found white residue covering the entire front fender. Of which they took 45 minutes to buff out (doesn't take 45 minutes to buff 1 panel). and then come out and say "well I haven't any idea where that would have come from". For me to reply, look I have video of it being loaded onto the flatbed to be delivered here (steering lock failed of course) would you like to see it? you can clearly see that there was nothing there before. Now there is, I don't care where it came from. Since my Z has been sitting here its been crashed into a curb and this incident. Do it for me, who also has a 2010 370z, late model year, in which Nissan refused to replace my failed steering lock because it was the RevC part and only the RevB is covered under recall, although my RevC failed in EXACTLY the same way as the RevB. I feel like I have a small case there but I don't have the money to do anything about it. Do it for me, who had a similar issue with the Clutch Slave Cylinder failed while I was in the middle of nowhere Nebraska, 4 hours away from home, and Nissan claims that the clutch slave cylinder is not covered under my power train warranty.

Go after these scumbags and get some justice.

Sounds like a Bernie and/or Hillary campaign talking point.
37zeroZ is offline   Reply With Quote