View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 05:52 PM   #719 (permalink)
Z&I
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '09 370z 6MT FI
Z&I is a jewel in the roughZ&I is a jewel in the roughZ&I is a jewel in the roughZ&I is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWillis72 View Post
He stood like this for 45 minutes yesterday before I took him to the ER. He is a silky terrier, when he was young he could jump into my arms while I was standing up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love those Little Terriers ... I have 4.

Here is 'Fritz' [looks just like yours when he's clean and dry] - He is an Australian Terrier - if you mix an Australian with a Yorkie you get a Silky.
'Fritz' is a Toy-a-Holic [the squeakier the better] - he is on the couch slobbering up his toy Sausages.

I have a female Silky who is going to be 12 yrs old on Thanksgiving day.
Her name is 'Gia' - and she came from a large Italian family so I call her my 'gumad' [girlfriend on the side :-]

Then there is 'Max' - alias 'Wooly Bully' a Yorkshire terrier mix with Rocky Balboa.
He's the 'Tough Guy' in the pack.

#4 is Little Lily - the real boss of the outfit.
She's a year and a half old 6 lb. Yorkie ... and quite a character.

'The 4 Amigos' tied to a tree

Left to Right:
Gia - her job is to keep the trees awake [and she does a fine job of it, you'll notice that the tree behind them isn't sleeping]
Lily - her job [as I like to describe it] is 'Spontaneous Creative Interior Re-Design' [she is quite good at rearranging the house to suit her fashionable tastes when I'm at work]
Max - his job is to patrol the area and protect the pack - he's fearless.
Fritz - his job is proper care, maintenance, and instructional use of anything toy related.

Enjoy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fritz s.jpg (279.4 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg the 4 Amigos.jpg (745.5 KB, 10 views)