View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 03:59 AM   #11 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFTR View Post
I have a set of g25s in
20x10 +30
20x12 +20

I was lookin at the r888's from toyo in
285/35/20
315/30/20

I know Wiggins is running similar tire setup. You think these will rub if near factory camber and mild drop on coils??
The +20 rear's scare me a bit with their potential Poke/unless you have a good bit of negative camber.
The car I know that is using +30 10's on front are 285/35/19 Hankook v12's,,a bit narrower cut tire than the Toyo's
by having the 20" +30 wheel on front;that tire you proposed may sneak up in that little cut-out pocket & fit nicely.
As for the rear-you could be ok;because that 315 calls for an 11" wheel & you will have it stretched across the 12,thus letting the tread stay under fender; *note* camber play's a huge role in this,,the more negative camber,the more the top of tire will tuck-just stay within factory specs.
As this set up on rear would not work for me;i'm going with less neg. camber & having tire more upright,,,so a 12" wheel would have to be at least +28 and could go as high as + 38 pending backside clearance.
have a nice Turkey Day!

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html
jchammond is offline   Reply With Quote