View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 05:50 PM   #444 (permalink)
zefaulter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370Z
zefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC-Nismo View Post
No disrespect to you OP, just saying that this forum and others like it should be about our passion for the cars we love and enjoy, but many use this to get over, cheat and rip off hard working people that trust the core element of the forum itself and it drives me crazy. Glad to see that Paypal is moving in your favor, Good Luck man.
and I agree with you... but **** happens and all we can do is deal with it.

Unfortunately, things aren't going in my favor yet. but they are moving forward. he has till Dec 3rd to respond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman71 View Post
It is so much easier and time consuming to get on the phone with someone who can rationalize whereas a computer cannot.

Hope it goes well Pooya!
Thanks Gavin! I hope so too...
zefaulter is offline   Reply With Quote