View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 01:19 PM   #683 (permalink)
JWillis72
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z yellow 7AT
JWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillenZ84 View Post
Yeah SD tuning is the way to go for sure. I know our MAFs are now in different locations with the air to air but I was able to take the box from around my intakes out that blocked the air and wind coming in and as much air can hit the MAFs and not have any effect on my tune. Doesn't matter what they read. SD is straight from the manifold pressure. Will definitely solve your issue.
Hmmm... then this isn't going to work, we have been trying to SD it and the car just keeps going crazy rich. We were thinking the ECU is still seeing the MAFs and going into the protective mode and going rich. The car will idle in the 13-14 AFR range for just a bit then suddenly it goes rich.
JWillis72 is offline   Reply With Quote