View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 06:59 AM   #72 (permalink)
Inspector71
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2015 Pearl White Z
Inspector71 is on a distinguished road
Default BamBamZ

Do you what you believe is right. It is not just about the money, its about putting a stop to this sort of deception and theft. I lost thousands of dollars on my trade two weeks ago because the Dodge dealer did not disclose and lied to me about the Challenger RT I bought. It had been in a crash which, when I asked, they said no. The hood did not fit right, the grille moved around as it was not bracketed properly, the right headlamp began to wonder, and the bumper did not match or fit. I did most of my shopping after work which meant in the dark. The car was all black and, with my Diabetic eyes, I missed too much which is why I asked. Every dealer I took the car to found out in an instant about the crash. Next week I am writing them a letter to give them a chance to make this right. If they don't, I go to the state attorney general, better business bureau, and then social media. I may not get a dime back but they need to consider how much they might lose through my one man add agency campaign about them and I will tell them this. Your case is way worse than mine and they should have to pay.
Inspector71 is offline   Reply With Quote