Thread: Avatar
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 10:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat
Talking Avatar

I loved this movie! Not just because of the hype from other people and all the commercials. It had a great story line and a lot of different lessons to walk away with. I mean I was amazed. I do agree give the movie about a half hour to get warmed up. But man I felt life everything was real. Very good graphics and audio. I WILL be seeing this movie at least 4 more times while in theaters. At least once in an imax as well. Just stunning. I know you read this and think it is sort of childish but wow amazing movie. As many movies as I watch it takes a lot to impress me "watch at least 3 movies a day" A must see movie!

My fandango review.

I know that a lot of people are seeing this movie for the hype or because everyone else is seeing it. I am a hard person to please as I watch at least 10 movies a week and expect a lot. I left the movie theater smiling and amazed. Simply the best movies I have seen in years. The graphics are lifelike as with the audio is amazing as well. I will say that the 3D seemed a little out of being lifelike as if animated. But than again it could of been me. I highly recommend this movie. I plan on seeing it again in imax and at least 2 more times after that. A must see movie. If you have not been to the movies in a while this is the time to go again!
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote