View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 11:00 AM   #57 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

The Engine Building and F.I. section has to be my favorite sections on this forum. I check in daily to see what is happening on all sorts of builds. Heck, I was lucky enough to see some of the cars in person at Zdayz 2015. It was really awesome seeing the final product and being able to see the build process highlights.

Using this forum has allowed me to carve out specific items that I want to see in my car when my turbo build is done, I'm currently accumulating parts (slowly). I can't wait to share what works and doesn't work for my car.

So... Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to share the information about their builds! The pictures and videos are icing on the cake.
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote