View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 07:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
zmanelite
Track Member

Drives: 370 Z Nismo
zmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98intrigue View Post
See below for more details.

I've been a Viper fan since I was a kid and don't see myself not having one in the garage.

Just think of what you could have gotten with all that money into your Z Just kidding...but your Z is seriously badass!

To piggyback off of this:
•Uniquely calibrated dual-mode Bilstein shocks, retuned springs, and sway bars
•Carbon fiber structural X-brace
•Brembo two-piece rotors and pads
•Carbon fiber front splitters and rear spoiler
•Black anodized calipers with TA Orange Viper logo
•Carbon fiber rear applique
•Orange accent stitching on the seats, instrument panel, center stack, console, pull brake, shifter boot, shifter head, steering wheel and upper doors

The TA set the lap record at Laguna Seca at 1:33, or 93 seconds. So there were 93 Orange TAs, 33 White TAs, and 33 Black TAs produced. Orange is much more sought after since the particular orange was only available on the 2014 Orange TA; you can get any model Viper in white or black.

Another Gen V Viper... I have ideas

Comando?

Thank you!

If you become a Viper Owner Association member, a certain bank offers 8 yr loans. That's close to 50, right?

Thanks! You can always make sacrifices, haha. I also had a 40th Anniversary Z before I started on Vipers.

Is this thru a private bank or something ?