View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 01:12 PM   #791 (permalink)
FairladyZ10PG
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PGraphite m6
FairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond repute

^Thank you!
  • Lowering first will give you an idea of what you will need.
  • Rear spacers aren't required but I think are necessary to look perfect with +22 offset wheels.

I don't drive too hard or track the car and having spacers really doesn't affect my everyday driving.

I'd recommend getting coils over lowering springs. Unless you want to bag yours like everyone is doing these days. "Sittin' right/pretty" just doesn't appeal to me

I mean... It's a car and cars are supposed to move not sit around.

From my experience, you will need coilovers, camber kits (f/r), right size tires, and rims with proper offsets to get the look you want.

Of course, there are others who made it work without all of the above. GL with your build!

Last edited by FairladyZ10PG; 11-20-2015 at 12:27 PM.
FairladyZ10PG is offline   Reply With Quote