View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 05:32 AM   #76 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~37oZ~ View Post
LOOKS AWESOME! Extra props for not going with the 2015 front bumper like everyone else lol. Is it wrong of me to feel the stock 40th wheels look so good it might not be worth changing out!? Are you using spacers?
thanks, yes I am using spacers

H&R DRS (drs - stud replacement) 20mm in the front
H&R DRM (drm - bolt on basically) 25mm in the rear

partially on the wheels I love the look but keeping to the semi-OEM look I have I am thinking about going to the gunmetal Nismo wheels, not 100% but they are either the 12 or 13+ Nismo wheels. They are a little wider so I will be a little more flush even

IMO the price for the OEM sport and Nismo wheels are an awesome deal, it would be hard to find another forged wheel for similar prices.