View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 09:50 PM   #39 (permalink)
Dragon_Ball_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo& Sport/Touring
Dragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond repute

I just bought a set of Whiteline Sway Bar end links from Motospan and they failed literally after 50 miles of driving. I did not even get a chance to corner hard or anything. I never track my car either, regular street driving. The clunk becomes more frequent and louder the more i drive and the sounds is definitely coming from the rear. The OEM ones were shot, i could move both sides of the oem very very freely. I am thinking these end links are defective so i placed an order for a second set. If these fail then I'm going with SPL.