View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 04:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
pRoJeKTxZ
Base Member

Drives: 325i, VW GTI
pRoJeKTxZ is on a distinguished road
Default 2014 370z Part Out (Bolt On Parts)

Hello everyone! I just recently sold my 2014 370z after returning it to stock and now I'm trying to sell the few mods I had. Everything is in great condition and only have a few thousand miles on them aside from the coilovers. I am pretty stiff on these prices as I feel they are pretty fair but am always open to offers. Please contact me by phone (Preferably Text) as I doubt I'll get on here much to reply. 832-515-2990. I'm located in Houston, TX.

(I also have a set of 20x11 and 20x9.5 Work HS203 for sale but will make a seperate thread.)

What's for sale:

Tein Mono Flex Coilovers - NO WRENCH - $1100 + Shipping OBO - I honestly can't for the life of me remember for sure how many miles were on these when I bought them. I bought them off of here but never posted on the thread and have gotten a new phone since so I can't back track. My memory tells me it was somewhere between 10-12k but I can't make any promises. Since then, I have put around 3k miles on them so I'll just say they have roughly 15k total on them. They are in great condition and work perfectly fine.

Ark Catback Exhaust - SOLD to Wyatt240

Ark Test Pipes - SOLD to cv129

Pictures: I took these pictures about a month ago and planned to post them on here but tried to sell locally first, hence the reason the date says "10/18/15" If that isn't allowed then I will take another one with today's date. I'm not even sure if that's required in forums these days. I know it used to be a thing.

Last edited by pRoJeKTxZ; 04-21-2016 at 11:06 AM.
pRoJeKTxZ is offline   Reply With Quote