View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 02:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute
Default boosted DD with occasional 1/4 mi set up help.

I've asked questions like this before but I figure I post it in the drag forum and maybe get better help.

First off, I'm a suspension noob. I know some but not enough so explain things to me like I know nothing. That way, nothing gets overlooked in your explanation.

mods:
-stock suspension other than urethane rear diff bushing
-boosted on spring pressure at a estimated 470 hp. I want to turn up my boost and hit 500hp/430 tq (it was turned to power level)

*I will get the RJM pedal to help with clutch control sometime soon.

I DD my car and maybe 1 a month, sometimes 2x a month his the 1/4 mi strip. I either bog at launch or spin like crazy while I HOP down the front end of the track till partially in 2nd gear. I want ot turn up the boost but 500ish hp/430 ish tq but what's the point if I cant lay it down and hop around all day. Plus I don't feel comfy hopping down the track because it really breaks the drivetrain down. I don't want to break my car.

What is the best/best bang for buck fix to the wheel hop? I feel that if i can get that under control, I will get way better 60' which means 11's. Please explain why this mod or mods will help.

How much will it cost and what brand to look into. I will most likely DIY it as I like to tinker so put that into consideration.

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote