View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 01:00 PM   #27 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

Boost and 1/4 mile is hard!! I get major bog due to the fact that I can't ride and feather the clutch or smoke the tires so I always get a poop launch. The end 1/2 way down the track is where i start to grip and recover some lost time.

Trust me, you are doing really good in the 1/4 mile. Like I said, you will beat me most of the time.

Street tires, + hard to ride clutch + lots of hp/tq = hard to run from the dig.

my best to date with around 55passes at the 1/4 and 30 at the 1/8 mile.

(photobucket is acting stupid and not letting me link it)
R/T... .329
60'....2.219
1/8...8.677
ET... 12.997

MPH 116.72

My fasted trap speed to date was 124 in the 1/4 mile. That was a 13.2xx second run. I have no doubt the 370 can get good times if I can trap that high. A good launch to get up to speeds fast will = good times. I jest need to get rid of the dumb wheel hop and buy me a RJM pedal in hope of being like the OP cuz he is doing something if not everything right off the line.

YzGyz

Last edited by YzGyz; 11-17-2015 at 03:14 PM.
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote