Thread: 2016 vs 2015
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 11:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
Uxi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 16 NISMO Tech PW 6MT
Uxi has a reputation beyond reputeUxi has a reputation beyond reputeUxi has a reputation beyond reputeUxi has a reputation beyond reputeUxi has a reputation beyond reputeUxi has a reputation beyond reputeUxi has a reputation beyond reputeUxi has a reputation beyond reputeUxi has a reputation beyond reputeUxi has a reputation beyond reputeUxi has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2016 vs 2015

Long story short, got the dealer to buy back my 2015 NISMO and picked up a 2016 NISMO. Definitely sounds a bit different, which is most obviously attributed to the Bose ANC/ANE. Doesn't sound as artificial as I feared and isn't displeasing.

The transmission appears to be a bit more... "clicky." Not at all in a bad way. I never had complaint about the 15 shifting but this feels more fun. My initial impression was to call it 'notchy' but that seems to have a negative implication with clutch drag, etc. Being mindful of the CSC issue I experienced at 2000 miles on my 15, wondering if I should be concerned.

Everything else is identical. Took a few minutes to pop in my GTR button again and set my radio presets and just like I remembered.
Uxi is offline   Reply With Quote