View Single Post
Old 11-15-2015, 04:05 PM   #42 (permalink)
hjo1078
Track Member

Drives: twin turbo 370z
hjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond repute

id like to recommend the wavetrac lsd for those looking for good performance with everyday driveability. I had a Kaaz lsd prior to the wavetrac. No more clunks at slow speeds! Difference is night and day, it operates so quietly and still will put that power down. The maintenance on them is basically install and forget. Fluid changes after 20k plus. For those with the vlsd, all you need to get is an extra axle flange. Makes my car so much more enjoyable. I think the kaaz lsd is just too agressive for street driving, the pops and clunks at slow speeds made my car sound like it was broken. And not to mention the constant fluid changes with every oil change. With that said though, the kaaz i think put that power down a little better than the wavetrac. But i'll sacrifice a little performance for driveability.
WavetracŪ Differential - A torque biasing differential with a difference for more info

And i got a great deal from vividracing on this.
hjo1078 is offline   Reply With Quote