View Single Post
Old 11-15-2015, 08:44 AM   #16 (permalink)
pokeyl
Track Member

Drives: ???
pokeyl has a reputation beyond reputepokeyl has a reputation beyond reputepokeyl has a reputation beyond reputepokeyl has a reputation beyond reputepokeyl has a reputation beyond reputepokeyl has a reputation beyond reputepokeyl has a reputation beyond reputepokeyl has a reputation beyond reputepokeyl has a reputation beyond reputepokeyl has a reputation beyond reputepokeyl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCNISMO View Post
So you called it crap and did not drive it because of simple cosmetic items? That's stupid. I had a modded Nismo with a V in between and have now a 911 C4S, the Z is not a Porsche, its a fun lower cost alternative, but that's it. Any car can get crappy if its not maintained. The Z does not drive at all like the 911 and never will no matter how much money you throw at it.

I only drive cars that I may buy. I would not buy this one. There will be another, I hope. The one I wanted to drive last week was sold before I could get to it, 2009 911 vert "S" I'll wait... I am looking for the next car when someone without insurance crashes into me. That is how all our cars go away.

Last edited by pokeyl; 11-15-2015 at 08:46 AM.
pokeyl is offline   Reply With Quote