Thread: my Z reviewed
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 01:35 PM   #18 (permalink)
The BlueMax
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370/97 T/A 01 ZRX
The BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond repute
Default Reply

I too found the testing opinion coming from a very young person who is used to subcompact sports cars and to him the 370Z was a behemoth. Despite the slightly negative criticism, 370Z owners have one big advantage over other competitor vehicles, in that the low production numbers and lack of huge sales volume means we own more of a niche sport car that I don’t see going down the road on a daily basis. My only two execution quips are the gearbox/clutch and the lack of low end torque. Facebook offered a memory throw back photo of my 2009 Z last week that was 4 year old and my comment stated that I just hit 30K miles and it has been a good daily driver, and I have only seen one other blue 370z in the area 4years ago and it was a standard coupe. The same is true today I have yet to another blue 370Z.

Last edited by The BlueMax; 11-20-2015 at 05:30 PM.
The BlueMax is offline   Reply With Quote