View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 02:42 PM   #65 (permalink)
Inspector71
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2015 Pearl White Z
Inspector71 is on a distinguished road
Default All possible

I bought the Challenger in December of 2014. The car was a 2010 and I believe wrecked in 2011. I kept wondering about the gouge or "dip" in the metal on the right and left kick panel metal, indicative of buckling, and the hood that never seemed to look as if shut all the way. I was told that was how they looked. Should have asked more questions. I specifically asked if it had been in any kind of accident and they said no, never, and it was pristine. The car never left the area. It was first bought in Liberty Missouri, sold to the second owner at the Lee's Summit dealer, then sold back at the same dealer and bought by me at the same dealer. The Dodge dealer in Overland Park, Kansas took but seconds to discover the report of the crash from back in 2011. It had not only that information but when I had brought the car in for oil changes...in 2015. It was very up to date. They knew. Kenchan, please don't take this wrong, but standing up against people who do you wrong shouldn't be considered as making one miserable. If people don't stand up against this, it just goes on. Getting justice never made me feel miserable. Warning others doesn't either.

Last edited by Inspector71; 11-13-2015 at 02:47 PM. Reason: additional information
Inspector71 is offline   Reply With Quote