View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 12:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector71 View Post
Thanks for your reply.

The red flag was low mileage, a beautiful car, and one that sat for so long. No, they did not offer me a great price. Pretty much market value. Because I was so upset about being stranded by the Z (CSC) and dealer refusal to address the problem, I rushed into this car only to get screwed. They bragged about how nice the car was. I asked why it had so few miles and they told me the guy that owned it before bought it with money from an on the job injury settlement but his back proved to bad to drive the car. It is like sitting up in a truck and the leather seats are like a couch. I found that hard to believe. I am going to ask them to make it right and, if they do not reply in a positive way, I am going into the advertising business and tell everyone I can about that place.
I've heard of that story before! the guy probably bought my sister's honda too!