View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 08:49 AM   #60 (permalink)
Inspector71
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2015 Pearl White Z
Inspector71 is on a distinguished road
Default BamBamZ, I have joined your club

In 2014, angry at a constant csc problem, I rashly and foolishly sold my red 2009 base Z for a 2010 Dodge Challenger RT. After a short time, I realized i was really a sports car guy and not interested in being the captain of a 4100 pound boat (I called her the "Minnow"). I should have known. I have had 6 Rx7s and still have my 84 GSL-SE. This week, Wednesday, I go to trade my clean as a whistle black pearl RT with 32K babied miles on a 2015 "used" Z. That's when I was told my Challenger had been in a front end wreck. But, I told them, the Lee's Summit Chrysler Dodge dealership showed me a carfax and told me the car had not had any problems, recalls or accidents. They LIED through their teeth and sold me a repaired car. I wondered why the hood did not align perfectly and why, after a while, the right headlight began to wander like the light on a train locomotive. Electrical problems? Oh yeah. Now I am going to follow your footsteps. I am sure Lee's Summit Missouri Chrysler will tell me tough luck. I will ask them if the bad press they are going to receive from me is worth it? I wish you luck. I think the folks you bought the car from are a bunch of crooks.
Inspector71 is offline   Reply With Quote