View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 01:21 AM   #288 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazzan11236 View Post
So, ive read throught multiple pages of this thread a few times

So pretty much, with a 7AT fully stock, can handle the stillen supercharger but not for long reliability?

Of course with the trans cooler, oil cooler, exhuast , tune... Trans is still bound to fail?

My thing is, when on the highway, im usually not in manual mode, and thats when i do most of the spirited driving... Overtaking cars and such... And it seems from reading gear 5-7 is the most dangerous where u cant push the car hard.... And i love stomping on the acceleration on the highway...

Just seems counter productive for me to go FI
I see your's is a 14' with A/T,,,does it have the RC33(3.359) Rear axle Ratio Or do you have the RC36 (3.69)
Cause on the Highyway with the 3.359 in 5th gear (1:1) you can run it up over 170 & closer to 175.[pending speed limiter is turned off] pushing it in 6th, would surpass 200-idk if these cars will stay on the road that fast...160 is plenty for me.

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html
jchammond is offline   Reply With Quote