View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 05:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
move out of canada.

dealers are pretty much all the same. they dont care about your car especially if modified.
another reason why my Z has NEVER seen the dealer since i took her home 6yrs ago.
ditto lol... The only reason of it going back to the dealer is if my engine, transmission, or chassis goes out. lol, and that is only within the next 1 year and 4 months and also another 16k miles lol.

Other than that is goes to my shop lol... 168 Motoring.

As for the issues with the dealership, that is why when I do my walk arounds and see about any damage I video tape it too and do 3 sweeps. A low, mid, and high sweep. As of right now, I'd try and reason with some managers on duty there that you have not talked to yet to see if you can get them to say anything that will give you leverage in the situation.
If the dealership is really not willing to compromise, I'd go to my shop and get it fixed and take them a receipt and all the paperwork filled out to taken them to small claims court to get your money back. If they still don't give. File the paperwork. you'll eventually get your money that way. You will have to find some sort of evidence showing there was no damage before to have a strong case though.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan

Last edited by birdman71; 11-11-2015 at 05:19 PM.
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote