View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 11:29 AM   #26 (permalink)
MAMotorsports
Track Member

Drives: 370Z
MAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatsunFTW View Post
Talking to Chris Forsberg at zdayz he was telling us how a vk56 swap led into his shop having to cut the strut towers and extending them out to actually fit the motor in the 370. It will be a lot more expensive than you think.

We did not have to cut, nor extend the shock towers at all to fit the VKs into Forsberg's chassis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoGT View Post
I think I may call up MA Motorsport and see if they have Chris Forsberg's Z there and if so, can I come take a look at the engine fitment. MA is like 30 min away from me.
Feel free to shoot me a call at 410-593-7080 would be more than happy to chat with you on this!

Also, as for weight goes a fully dressed VK56 comes in at about 503lbs, a fully dressed LS3 lands at 460lbs stock for stock. You can get the VK to the LS weight fairly easily all said and done. The main concern on these swaps is an oil pan as mounts are not to difficult, would love to find a customer that wants to work with us on a set up! As we currently use a Dry sump in all our uses so that does not really transfer over.

MA-Motorsports.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MA-Mo...C/125379858828
MAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote