View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 03:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
G&M Performance
Enthusiast Member

Drives: LS3 Genesis Coupe
G&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to G&M Performance

Be patient when negotiating because the dealership is in business to take your money. They will do anything they can to make you think that the deal sitting before you is the only one that you can take. All you have to say at that point is that they have your business if they give you the price you want. If they are not willing to bend, then simply get up and walk out.

I've played hard ball with dealerships before. Some have even called me before I drove 100 yards down the street because they wanted to make that sale AFTER realizing that their tactics were not working. So to sum it all up, you just have to know what you want and stick with it. Also keep in mind that the economy isn't all that great and you may have to remind them of that by saying that someone out there will work with you.

Finally, look up invoice pricing on Edmunds.com for the 370Z, add everything up, then go to the dealership armed with that information. Again, walk out if they give you crap.
G&M Performance is offline   Reply With Quote