View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 02:12 PM   #46 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishuko View Post
unfortunately that's one thing that people don't realize is there is a emporium of information here and general car information here that has been provided by this community... just gotta look hard and ask the right questions.

lol i think your ankle is probably messed up from all the sitting when you do the RC'ing. or maybe it's when you're tinkering with them somehow the pain that should have been in the wrist migrates to the ankle.

now only if our csc problems could migrate to uhh... failing ac line. yea...

yah, it could be from the RC'ing since i do sit on the floor instead of standing while driving my RC cars. i like watching my cars go around my track at the low vantage point. but i have a timer set to stop driving after 10min and rest for a while to minimize fatigue.

as for good tips, yes, i think i've provided hibernation tips like over 30x already here. lol
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote