View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 01:38 PM   #45 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
yah, ive been storing cars in the winter for decades so i just post wat i do.
as you already know, i too have other hobbies i do in the winter time so it's not a big deal for me to begin with.

not really sure wat caused my ankle to click and pop all of a sudden though.. i think maybe it's from getting older and joint fatigue.
unfortunately that's one thing that people don't realize is there is a emporium of information here and general car information here that has been provided by this community... just gotta look hard and ask the right questions.

lol i think your ankle is probably messed up from all the sitting when you do the RC'ing. or maybe it's when you're tinkering with them somehow the pain that should have been in the wrist migrates to the ankle.

now only if our csc problems could migrate to uhh... failing ac line. yea...
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote