View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 09:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
michaeld@aamc
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nissan / Infiniti
michaeld@aamc has a reputation beyond reputemichaeld@aamc has a reputation beyond reputemichaeld@aamc has a reputation beyond reputemichaeld@aamc has a reputation beyond reputemichaeld@aamc has a reputation beyond reputemichaeld@aamc has a reputation beyond reputemichaeld@aamc has a reputation beyond reputemichaeld@aamc has a reputation beyond reputemichaeld@aamc has a reputation beyond reputemichaeld@aamc has a reputation beyond reputemichaeld@aamc has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Sales Representative @ AAM Competition

Hey guys!

I am new to the Nissan & Infiniti groups so figured I would introduce myself with a little background info as well!

- My name is Michael (Not to get mixed up with Mike, the owner of AAM!)

- Recent graduate from Stevenson University with a BA in Communications

- 6+ years in the sales industry, with AAM Competition being my first sales position with automotive performance products!

- I am an enthusiast myself! I grew up around my brothers modifying Hondas from the early 90's to present day, so of course I am a sucker for EG6's, DC2's, S2K,'s etc lol

- I drive a '94 Civic which has full bolt ons and suspension, love hitting the back roads.

Bear with me as I am learning the VQ platforms more thoroughly! I've dabbled with Nissans a tad but mostly SR's and RB's. With that being said, hello! I am honored to help the 370Z and Nissan/Infiniti community, and take part in an industry I am passionate about! From product inquiries to technical information, I am here to help! And learn as well haha.

Heres a quick pic of my green machine and buddy's DC2

michaeld@aamc is offline   Reply With Quote