View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 08:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Well my friend in my case i have a 2013 370z Base/Sport Package that comes with the Akebonos Big Brakes. I use the Z1 motorsport braided brake lines, Motul RBF600 and Stop Tech brake pads with the stock rotors... In my first trackday the car run soo perfect... i never lose brake pressure and the car stop awesome... I use my car as my daily driver soo the work great out of the track too. as far i can remember they are not noise and not too much dust in the wheels... Now i buy the EBC USR Slotted Rottors and i cant wait to install them.. im still debating what brake pads buy now... if the same Stop Techs or the EBC yellow stuff also i like a lot the Ferrodos... i run those brake pads on my sti before and they are very very good.
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote