View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 07:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
After_Shock
Base Member

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z MB A7
After_Shock is on a distinguished road
Default 2013 370Z Brake Upgrade, not wanting to change calipers, some track use.

My 2013 Z has only covered 28,000km's and the brakes are in no way of needing to be changed from a use point of view, however I very rarely use the car but have got into doing track days recently and on the last one the brakes showed up the limitations worryingly quickly.

I really don't want to go down the route of big brake upgrades, mainly from a cost point of view, however would like some suggestions on whats good stuff to use discs/pads wise.

My first upgrades of course will be braided lines, higher rated fluid, anything else simple I need to look at?

I would however like 2 piece (floating) rotors (discs as we call them in the UK!) front and rear, so suggestions on manufacturers of who to look into would be good. I keep seeing Akebono all over the place but I have never heard of these before.

Also pads wise, the car will still be used as a road car not a race car so some compromise between road/track is needed on this front.

Any suggestions from experience would be fantastic.

Thanks
After_Shock is offline   Reply With Quote