View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 06:47 PM   #29 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

Update, Relay replaced. The pump turn off with the car like it's suppose to again. I didn't notice and excess smoke out the back. I suspect it was from working the pedal when the battery was low, trying to turn her over. I also looked around and found a leak in the coolant system. The bottom OEM clamp on the radiator has weakened and leaks when the system come to temp. I had to run out and buy a worm screw type and clamp her down. It stopped the leak. I will have to do another visual inspection tomorrow in the day light to make sure everything else is ok.

I also did not know how hot the oil lines got. Sure, I know that they are as hot at the engine running temp but man. I see some smoke coming off them. I moved the oil like myself and the smoke defiantly comes from the oil lines.

YzGyz

Last edited by YzGyz; 11-09-2015 at 06:51 PM.
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote