View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 02:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerribleONE View Post
I am not running one but I left my windows untinted because of this. I feel like you can get away with one or the other in my area but with both your asking for a ticket.
Same way I run it. I have had cops pull me over and talk to me about my car because well 1 of 2 things... they like cars or they are taking pictures and getting my license plate info and putting me on blast at the station lol. EITHER way I have not had one word said to me about not having a front license plate. Tint is a lot more obvious because it is impeding the officer from seeing you in your vehicle. A front license plate on the other hand, I don't know an officer who uses the front plate or even walks to the front of the car in a citation. I have only been pulled over a handful of times (can count on 1 hand) and only have been given one ticket for talking on the cell and driving. But at least talking on the cell is better than texting. When you talking yeah you have 1 hand on the wheel but at least your paying attention to what is in front of you not what you are typing. Back to the point though, if you don't draw extra needed attention something's will get overlooked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
No front and rear plate, no cats, all windows tinted 15% going on 3 years and zero ***** given. When the time comes I'll deal with it

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote