View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 02:06 PM   #41 (permalink)
MAMotorsports
Track Member

Drives: 370Z
MAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmDZ View Post
Hmmmm I autocross my car frequently and I'm very interested in this product. From the increased efficiency are there expected horsepower gains? I have seen many people talking about that online but no dyno sheets. I have most available bolt-ons and putting down 331whp - and I expect to stay N/A for quite some time.

There may be a few HP to be gained, but that is not what the product was designed to do. It was made to help reduce the stress on the crank itself and improve longevity of the engine. I have some dyno sheets, but they show no real difference so I see no point in using them as "advertising".

If power is the only concern, this is not the product for you. If a quality product that will improve the life of your engine is, this is for you.

-Daelen

MA-Motorsports.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MA-Mo...C/125379858828
MAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote