View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 02:11 AM   #13 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

I Thought this site was supposed to be one were people aren't talked down to or made to feel like crap for asking a question? I must have logged onto the "Idriveahondacivic.com" forum by mistake.

Seriously, it's Katie's preference. Imagine being super excited about finally getting an upgrade done to your car, only to have a bunch of nobodies ridicule you. If you don't know how to answer the q or provide some sort of positive feedback then don't post you bunch a dingbats.

Katie-I say go for what you want and make YOUR car what you want it to be. Screw all these haters.
Fast Intentions Kit Stage 2 #076 2017 Twin Turbo 370z Nismo. JMS Built Block, Closed Deck 874whp, 803lbs Tq e85 Ecutek Tune
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote