View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 12:54 PM   #315 (permalink)
NeverBoneStck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2008 G37 S
NeverBoneStck is on a distinguished road

From that pic it looks like the pan is still bolted to the block. If you tried to take the oil pan off like that you should not be installing the turbo kit. Stop now!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6mt370 View Post
Hey guys, started installing my BP kit today and I have a few questions. First one is, how the hell do you get the oil pan separated from the engine? I was using any tool I could find to wedge in there and nothing. I'm baffled at how to get it off. I'm using the large cast area to pry against but it's chipping away at it and I don't want to ruin that!

Second, I installed the exa pump and clipped on the harness with the black and red wore attached only. Now, I'm left with two harnesses, both with several wires and one has the add a fuse attached to it. Confused on how to wire that or where to even install it because both my red and black wires are right next to the fuse box already ( haven't wired anything yet just ran those two wires over to the location)

Those are the two harnesses. Really stuck on what to do there. Any help is appreciated. The exhaust is off and some of the oil lines are installed so only a few more days of work and I should be good