View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 05:36 PM   #6808 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

We have this adorable kitten that stops by on our porch outside my house. Maybe 8-12 months old and insanely loveable. Comes right up to you and wants to be petted. All the other strays are feral and bolt at first sign of movement. I feel so bad for the little guy. His meow is weird. Never heard a cat with almost a "smoker esque" meow. it's low and almost gargly. Already having a cat (That's miserable and a jerk) and a dog (best dog EVER), it's tough if I finally break and bring the little guy inside.