View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 07:11 AM   #36 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamBamZ View Post
I'm not going for diminished value... I'm going for them to buy the car back from me for what I bought it for from them just 8 months/13K miles ago (37K now). Which is $28,871.63 and then some because now I have to go the legal route and will reach for every penny the attorney says I can probably get back (totaling $32,050.73 for what I have receipts for)
Oh, I thought you bought the car in 2009, since that's what you posted...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamBamZ View Post

-February 2009, I purchased the 2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Nav 6spd for $25K ($29K after everything was said and done, but put a $11K down payment)

... and since the price you paid made sense for a 2009 purchase. That wasn't a very good deal for last year. Also 2 CSC's in one year? On your dime? I also assumed that was over 5 years or so, but man, I guess you can't catch a break with this car, that sucks.

Anyway, you made the mistake of believing the 125 point inspection BS guaranteed you a car with no accident damage, now I hope you're not making the same mistake with the lawyer, because I think it's a stretch to say you'll get the full purchase price plus your maintenance expenses, etc. especially considering you did actually use the car for 13,000 miles. Remember, people selling you stuff lie. It's 100% guaranteed in life... I hope he's working on contingency.
Davey is offline   Reply With Quote