View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 06:54 AM   #21 (permalink)
AntiVenom
Track Member

Drives: 2011 KAD 6MT
AntiVenom has a spectacular aura aboutAntiVenom has a spectacular aura aboutAntiVenom has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Z View Post
So I had my Z for almost 5 years now, it's still in great condition and I have no real complaints about the car, however I want to switch things up and I'm looking for a sporty 4 door car as a daily driver. I'm not a big fan of the EVO so I been leaning towards an STI. Haven't got the chance to test drive one but I wanted to hear some feed back from someone who switched from a Z to STI. Most of you will think of this as a downgrade but I'm not too concerned about that, I'm just looking for a more roomy car but fun to drive at the same time. I know this is a biased forum but can you guys input your thoughts on making the switch or if you think there is a better alternative. I plan on modding the car slightly, maybe an exhaust, intake and a tune. Let me know what you guys think, cheers!

i kid. however, these two cars are nothing alike. i love the subies, but they are a daily driver or compromise car. meaning if you daily one, and then climb in to a real sports car on the weekend you will love it. if you get it to replace a real sports car you will likely miss aspects of driving a sports car, and all you will have to make you feel better is a back seat.

just my