View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 02:39 PM   #6651 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
alright guys, it's about the time of the year again!!!

The Fairlady Z calendar!!!

for those who is curious about the Z Calendar, this is how it works:

every year, I will invite people whose on my friend-list to make a Z calendar, people who likes to participate can send 2 pictures of his/her Z, after I collect all the pictures, I will upload them into the Calendar Album in my profile, and people are feel free put 13 of their votes on the 13 pictures they like the most.

thus we will use the 12 pictures who have the most votes to make up the Z Calendar!

since this is a fun project and not related to this forum, I can only invite people on my friend-list.

If you are interested, feel free to send me a friend-request thus you can participate in this fun project.

even if you are not interested on getting a calendar or have no picture to submit, you can still participate in the voting, it's for fun!

the cost for the calendar is usually USD11-13, I use vistaprint.ca or some other printing company whoever I can get the better deal.

I make no money from this fun project since it's for fun with my friends in here, everything is at cost.