View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 11:23 AM   #390 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11nism0 View Post
Well ill be dammmed..... Ive had very similar problem with a guy like this... His current user name on forum is ej z34 and still same phone number... I don't know his name and i posted a wanted tread and needed some front end parts and put my phone number and he called me saying hes been in car accident rear ended and has all parts i need for good price and told me he'll be in my area for his cousins wedding so i waited 2 weeks on him and last text i got from him was that hes 4 mins away and never showed up... I tried calling him over 10 times and texted him bunch of times and i know he received my texts because it showed that it was delivered.. He currently has posting for sale in parts section.. ADMIN PLEASE DELETE THIS GUY!!!!!!
I've sent him a PM to respond.

Please standby

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote