View Single Post
Old 11-04-2015, 11:50 AM   #22 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys, I'm a electrical noob when it comes to anything other than audio systems. I can plug and hook that up with little problems. "If there is no connection to 87a, you can use a NO SPST (Normally Open, Single-Pole Single-Throw)" is beyond me. I went and ordered what the old one said on it. A 20a/30a 5 pin (I counted the pins in the back) and bought one with the same 20a/30a and similar diagram on it. I found plenty of 30a relays and 40a relays. I just didn't find and 20a/30a relays. Hopefully it comes fast so I can trouble shoot and get my car back on the road.

Next on the list is to check to make sure all coolant clamps are secure correctly, then mark the overflow/res with a piece of tape and coolant level, start the car and let her run for a while and heat/build pressure, look around for signs of leak/seepage (w/o burning myself), and fix what is needed or button her up and keep an eye on the coolant and temp.

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote