View Single Post
Old 11-04-2015, 08:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
DarkJak
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z
DarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Feeler: 1xBlack Leather Sport Touring and 2xBride Zeta III Sport Seats

ZETA SEATS ARE SOLD

ALBUM:
Seats for Sale - Album on Imgur

I'm contemplating getting a new Zeta III Type L to match a Cusco x Bride Zeta III I just bought. I'd have to get rid of some seats to make space.

Right now I still have my touring seat in my car and an old Zeta III, hoping to get a buyer for them and the Zeta III that I've taken out.

The Touring seat (driver side) is from my 2009 370Z with 30k miles. Condition seems pretty good to me, no tears or anything.

The Zeta III Sport seats are authentic as far as I can tell, by comparing them side by side to the certified genuine Cusco x Bride Zeta III's that I just received from a vendor. Rigidity is the same, all the details match. I am the second owner of the Zeta III's, and the original owner resprayed the seat back to black (I think to cover up scratches?) I can get pics of anything on the seats for anyone interesting in authenticity. The fabric has been through a lot of wear from what I can tell. There are holes in the high wear areas.
I have hand washed the covers on one of them already and can do the same for the other if you would like. Removed some smell from them that was bothering me.

Leather Sport Touring Seat, driver, with Power+Heating: $600+shipping or $500 picked up.

Zeta III Sport pair: SOLD

I can ship via Fedex and take $100 off since it's close to me, but for Greyhound, I'd have to take a lot of time to drive to Milwaukee to ship.
Prices are OBO, pickup in Madison, WI or can meet up to 90 minutes away.
IMGUR Album:
Seats for Sale - Album on Imgur
09 7AT|MCS 2WNR|Topgunz Rotrex|Ecutek (Eugene)|Maxxis RC1|Titan-7 TS-5|OSG LSD|Rear Mount Derale Oil Cooler (WIP)+25 Trans Cooler|Fismo|G-LOC R12/R10|Zeta III L|NLR Wing and Splitter|CJM Pan and Fuel Hat|Radium Surge Tank|AP Racing CP9668

Last edited by DarkJak; 12-20-2015 at 10:16 AM.
DarkJak is offline   Reply With Quote